The Year Behind
The year 2007 was quite eventful and interesting for me both professionally and personally. In a nutshell things that happened in 2007:
- had to own up an entirely new responsibility while letting go of those for which I had worked so very hard
- my worst dream comes true (my manager leaves)
- worked very hard to deliver goods in my new position (thanks to the terrific support from my wonderful colleagues Akhil and Prasanthi
- was the first in my team to actually sell something (all credit to the terrific inputs and able guidance of my new manager)
- went to Mumbai on my first business trip (a rewarding experience)
- got two fabulous people in my team to work with (enjoying every moment of it)
- it had been an year that my father passed away ( I miss you dad)
- started exercising regularly
- learnt the hard way that I should not tax my body too much
- started meditation (the best thing that I have done in 2007)
The Year Ahead
Now the plans for the year ahead. I love to be organised and keep things organised. Being organised will be a priority because it will certainly help me take on additional responsibilities this year. Here are a few tips from Organise Yourself Online that I found interesting:
- Know what you want to do – Everything starts with your goals.
- Work with a friend – You will be amazed at how much more you can accomplish.
- Track your progress – Make your successes count.
- Stay curious – The more you want to know, the more you will learn.
- Seize the day – Each year gets underway only once!
- Give something back – Sharing with others motivates you to accomplish more.
- Take small steps – It will not happen all at once.
- Keep at it – Finish what you start.
- Inspire yourself – Plant seeds today that will blossom for you in the future.
- Put it all together – Start working now.
Wishing You A Happy And Prosperous New Year
Wish you a Happy and Prosperous New Year, friend
Thank you Ram. Wish you the same.
Happy New Year.
Don’t overburden yourself with all those ‘things to do’. Lite le lo.
Thanks buddy. That is not a “things to do” list!
Happy New Year!
Planning ahead is important but should also have plan B. Of course you know a lot.
Thanks Vinay. There is nothing about a plan that always goes according to plan. We always have to be prepared to make changes.
There is nothing like a perfect plan!
Wish you a Happy New Year, friend…
arei O lazyga and all biu binganas …. terek merek …..
Wish you the same madhu (Big Bingana 1)
have look some of very important sentence of words will catch in google pharmafocusasia site keep it improve ….. Bingana.com
wish you a wondeful year santosh ! been some time since we met . caught up with things that happened in ur life thru this post . Lets meet up sometime .
Thank you Apoorv. Wish you also a great year. I have not been to the freehyderabad board of late.
I am also waiting to catch up with you all soon.